Please note that none of the products sold on our website are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. All products on our website are not sold for human consumption and are for incense or ethnobotanical research purposes only. You must be 18 years of age unless you live in Tennessee you must be 21 years of age to purchase any products on this website.
Our products are not sold to minors. To make any purchases from our site, you must be 18 years or older. All customers ordering from Tennessee must be 21 years or older.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this Store., Copyright © 2006, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. By using our site, you acknowledge that we’re not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, payment information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology. To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials, and new additions to the Kratora site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us. When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Kratora site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
We use “cookies” to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience, and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
Order Acceptance Policy
Your electronic receipt of an order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Our store reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
These conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Kratora signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these conditions at any time.
Multiple Product Orders
For orders containing multiple products, we will make every attempt to ship all products at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Most orders received before 3 PM EST Monday through Friday, and before 1 PM EST on Saturday, will ship the same day provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders received after 3:00 PM EST Monday through Friday will be shipped on the next day. Orders received after 1 PM EST on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We do not process or ship orders on holidays. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase. Additionally, if for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, you may return them within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging and need to be at least 75% of the original volume. You are responsible for shipping charges to return the product in these instances.
Most orders received before 3 PM EST Monday through Friday, and before 1 PM EST on Saturday, will ship the same day provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders received after 3:00 PM EST Monday through Friday will be shipped on the next day. Orders received after 1 PM EST on Saturday will be shipped on Monday. We do not process or ship orders on holidays.
For more information on our shipping options and expected delivery times, please see our Shipping and Returns page.
Our store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
- Payment: Customer agrees to satisfy all payments for PMCcoin (“Tokens”). Customer is also responsible for any other cost imposed by any government or jurisdiction in taxing or assessments relating to Tokens purchased from DG Capital.
- PMCcoin: PMCcoin is an Ethereum token offered by DG Capital through an agreement with the vendor to be used solely to facilitate the purchase of vendor’s products and services through a secure clearance and settlement system. PMCcoin is fractional, digital gold and its value as a commodity is backed 100% by physical gold.
- Delivery: Tokens purchased from DG Capital will be delivered directly to the vendor’s blockchain wallet to facilitate customer’s purchase of vendor products and services.
- Refunds or Returns: All Token sales are final and not subject to cancellation unless the state in which the customer resides provides for otherwise.
- Returns: All disputes or customer concerns as to Tokens must be made to DG Capital immediately, as ALL SALES OF TOKENS ARE FINAL AND NONREFUNDABLE.
- Token Pricing: Token pricing is determined by the current spot price of gold. It is understood that DG Capital will charge a spread of between 6-10% above the spot price of gold. Moreover, DG Capital will always retain 100% of the sale price of any Token in the form of physical gold or a direct derivative of gold.
- Relationships: DG Capital will not be responsible for any delays, defaults or loss due to circumstances which are outside its ability to control. DG Capital’s representatives are not licensed investment advisors and are not making any recommendations for Tokens. No DG Capital representation shall ever act as an agent for any customer. Customer agrees that no fiduciary relationship exists between DG Capital and customer and that the customer’s decision to purchase Tokens solely for use in the vendor’s established settlement and clearance system are customer’s decision alone.
- Warranties and Guaranties: DG Capital expressly disclaims and rebukes any other warranties for Tokens. Customer agrees and confirms that no warranties or guarantees have been made pertaining to the value of any Token.
- Risk Disclosures and Other Important Disclaimers: Digital tokens are a new asset class with a limited track record. DG Capital believes that Tokens, like physical precious metals, are commodities. There is no legal requirement that any provider of goods and services will accept it as payment. Further, the regulatory framework governing digital tokens is constantly evolving, both in the U.S. and around the globe. Regulatory developments could impact availability or pricing. Technological advances and other developments may impact the Token’s use in vendor’s ecosystem as well. DG Capital does not mine Tokens or operate as an exchange. DG Capital is not in the money services business or engaged in Initial Coin Offering activities.
- Dispute Resolution Policy All disputes which may arise regarding Tokens shall be decided exclusively in binding arbitration conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). Customer and DG Capital will bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees incurred in connection with the AAA arbitration proceeding. All of the parties understand and agree that they are waiving the right to a jury trial before a judge. Neither the customer nor DG Capital shall be entitled to join or consolidate disputes by or against one another in any arbitration, or to include in any arbitration any dispute as a representative or member of a class, or to act in any arbitration in the interest of the general public or in a private attorney general capacity. This provision and any resulting arbitration are governed by the provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act (the “FAA”), and, to the extent any provision of the FAA is inapplicable, the laws of the State of Utah.
- Jurisdiction and Venue: Jurisdiction and venue for any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation validity thereof, or any other interaction between DG Capital and customer, shall be in Salt Lake City, Utah and any party making a claim against DG Capital in whatever form hereby submits to personal jurisdiction in that forum for any and all purposes.
- Purchase of PMCcoin: Customer understands that it is purchasing Tokens solely to facilitate purchases of products and services offered by vendor. It is understood that this is a purchase of Tokens from DG Capital, not any other product or service. IN NO EVENT SHALL DG CAPITAL OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED OR ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED FROM VENDOR WITH THE TOKENS.
Direct Transfer of Tokens: Customer understands and agrees to the direct transfer of the purchased Tokens into the vendor’s digital wallet provided to DG Capital specifically and solely for facilitating the purchase of its products and services, and not for any other purpose.