What is kratom?
Formally known as Mitragyna Speciosa, kratom is harvested mature leaves of a natural botanical native to Southeast Asia. Kratom offers many different kinds of benefits for those interested in the offerings of ethnobotanicals.
Where is your kratom sourced from?
- Kratom is available for purchase online through many different vendors, but not all products are made equal. Some are not 100% pure nor from reliable sources. At Kratora, you can rest assured that your kratom is 100% pure and harvested from reliable, all-natural sources.
- We’re dedicated to creating relationships with our suppliers, guaranteeing that the products you receive are from only the most reputable growers.
- As informed consumers, we understand you’re committed to top quality, pure, and organic kratom and other plant-based botanicals. At Kratora, we take pride in supporting artisans that still use organic and sustainable growing methods in traditional practices.
What varieties of kratom do you offer?
Kratom can be categorized into three different “veins” — red, green, and white — which all vary in benefits.
- Red Vein kratom is longer lasting and more relaxing and less stimulating than other strains.
- Green Vein kratom is energizing and uplifting.
- White Vein kratom is energizing and euphoric Of these three different “veins,” there exists a multitude of strains that are also categorized by their various benefits.
- Maeng Da kratom is the highest potency strain currently available. It has the highest concentration of alkaloids, which is the source of the effects associated with kratom. Maeng Da is known for producing euphoria and high levels of energy.
- Malay kratom originates from Malaysia and is also known as Malaysian or Green Malay Kratom. This strain produces a more energetic, yet controlled effect. It produces a strong euphoria and a gentle rush that makes it a wonderful way to start your day.
- Bali kratom, like its name, originates from the calm and gorgeous island of Bali. This strain produces soothing and relaxing effects and is perfect for someone who is feeling anxious or stressed.
- Thai Red kratom gets its name from the red veins that are found on the underside of its leaf. This strain is one of the most relaxing available and produces feelings of emotional well-being and euphoria. It is also said to help relieve pain and discomfort.
- White Borneo kratom helps to relieve feelings of depression, low energy, or difficulty concentrating. It can be combined with Maeng Da to prolong its shelf life and enhance its effects or used alone for extra energy and euphoria.
What forms of kratom do you offer?
Does your CBD oil contain THC?
No! Our CBD oil does not contain THC.
Is CBD Oil the Same as Hemp Oil?
No, CBD oil is different than hemp oil. CBD oil is derived from the leaves, stalks, and flowers of the hemp plant. Alternatively, hemp oil is derived from the seeds of the hemp plant. Hemp oil and CBD oil contains many of the same components and even share lots of the same properties. However, they are both two distinct and different oils created from different parts of the hemp plant.
How does your rewards program work?
We want you to love our products as much as we love selling them! With every order, you’ll automatically earn Kratora Kratom points for every dollar spent on products. Once your point total reaches 250, you’ll have a chance to use earned points towards your next purchase — It’s that easy!
How do I use my points?
Once your points total exceeds 250, you may easily exchange these points for discounts on your future orders. To use your points, just add a product to your shopping cart. At checkout, you will be presented with the option to “Apply Discount” to your order. Simply press this button and select the number of reward points you would like to apply to your order.
Are there age restrictions on purchases?
Our products are not sold to minors. To make any purchases from our site, you must be 18 years or older. Customers in Tennessee must be at least 21 years or older. None of the products sold on our website are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
The package I received was damaged
If your package is delivered damaged, please contact us immediately. You must include a picture of the package, so we can file a claim with USPS. You will need to retain the contents you received and all the associated packing materials until your claim is settled (usually 30 days). You may be asked to take them to your local Post Office for inspection at a later date.
Can I add an item to my order?
Yes! Please contact us with your order information, and we will add the item to your shipment. If your previous shipment has not yet left our facility, you can choose to either let the new order ship separately or request us to combine your two orders.
Can I cancel my order?
If you change your mind and want to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will cancel your order for a full refund.
Why didn’t I receive an order confirmation email?
As soon as you checkout, an email is automatically sent to your email confirming the order. If you do not receive an order confirmation email, please first check your email spam folder. If the email does not appear within 24 hours, please contact us.
My package is marked as delivered but I haven’t received it yet.
On occasions, USPS may update your delivery status a day early in anticipation of its final delivery. If you have not received your package on the following business day, please check with members of your household, neighbors, or apartment/office managers to see if someone accepted the package for you. Occasionally, packages may become lost in transit or delivered to the wrong address. If you are unable to locate your package after 48 hours of it being marked as “delivered,” we recommend contacting USPS before contacting us.
My shipment has been lost.
All USPS mail shipments within the United States will be considered lost if they have not arrived after 15 business days. Orders lost due to incomplete address information provided by the customer are the responsibility of the customer and are not eligible for a refund. Please make sure the shipping address you use for your order is to a safe and secure location. If you have any issues or concerns with your order, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We guarantee that your domestic package will be delivered to the address you provided to us. If your package is lost by the carrier, we’ll replace it at no cost to you. Packages that are stolen after delivery are not eligible for a refund and the customer will need to file a claim with USPS.
Delivery status for my package has no tracking information
USPS does not consistently scan or track packages while they are en route. If your package does not arrive within the arranged shipping time-frame, please contact us or USPS. If your order was shipped using USPS First Class Mail, it is possible for you to see tracking information from USPS until your order has been delivered.
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from us with your tracking number . Simply click on the link provided in the email to track your order and use the shipment number provided in the email. Tracking information is generally available on the evening the package was shipped.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses?
Yes, we ship to both.
I put in the wrong address, what do I do now?
If you notice a mistake in your shipping address, please contact us immediately by email. We try and ship all packages as soon as possible to get them delivered to our customers quickly, so it’s best to contact us as soon as you realize the error. In the case that your package ships before the address can be changed, we will do our best to recall the order. However, all packages that are confirmed delivered to the address on the order are not eligible for a refund. Orders returned to us because of an incorrect or incomplete address will be refunded.
What shipping service do you use for international orders?
- We ship all of our orders through USPS. Depending on which speed of shipping you selected, arrival times may vary. In general, International First-Class shipments arrive within 2-4 weeks of your order being placed. Priority International Mail takes 6-10 days, and Express International Mail takes about 3-5 business days.
- First-Class service only offers shipping confirmation, but not detailed tracking information. Customs Label numbers are typically not scanned for tracking purposes outside the US. We regret that we are unable to tell you where the item is or the exact date it will be delivered. USPS does not guarantee delivery times for First Class Mail. Items that are shipped via this method are not insured and may not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Once the package leaves Kratora we can not be responsible for it.
- Please note that all shipments to Brazil generally take longer than other international shipments. Brazilian customs processing is very slow and can often add 2-3 extra weeks to estimated delivery times.
- For all shipments to Asia, India, the Middle East, and Russia, packages can take up to 8 weeks to be delivered.
My International order requires an extra fee before I can receive my package, why?
- Each country is different but many countries will charge customs fees and duties on all imported items. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay these fees. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. We have no control over customs duties or import fees, and cannot predict their cost.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. At times, custom policies may also delay the delivery of your package. If the above timeframe has passed and you still have not received your item, please contact your local post office or customs office to check on your package, as they are most likely there. If they state that it is not there, please give us an email so we can look into it.
Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
Yes. You can change your shipping address any time before an order gets shipped. Please contact us as soon as possible with your address changes. Please note that all packages that have already left our warehouse cannot be changed.
Why is my checking account not accepted?
Please be sure that you are entering your correct and complete bank routing number and checking account number, including any zeros that occur at the beginning of your number. If you still receive an error, please contact your bank.
Is my checking information secure?
Yes! Kratora guarantees your privacy and security. We are secured by an industry leading SSL encryption certificate which ensures encryption of your personal information. We do not store any checking account information, once your order has been processed, the record is deleted from the secure server.