What is kratom?
Mitragyna Speciosa, better known as kratom, is a derivative of a tropical and indigenous evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia. It’s harvested from mature and fresh kratom tree leaves that contain different psychoactive compounds. It has been used as an herbal solution for minor ailments since at least the 19th century in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, and Myanmar. Due to its many benefits, it has been a popular botanical product among those interested in ethnobotanicals.
Where is your kratom sourced from?
Kratom is available for purchase online through many different vendors, but not all products are made equal. Some are not 100% pure nor from reliable sources. At Kratora, you can rest assured that your kratom is 100% pure and harvested from reliable, all-natural sources.
We’re dedicated to creating relationships with our suppliers, guaranteeing that the products you receive are from only the most reputable growers. As a reliable kratom vendor, we consistently test our products and send each batch of kratom strain for independent testing in an FDA-compliant laboratory.
As informed consumers, we understand you’re committed to top quality, pure, and organic kratom and other plant-based botanicals. At Kratora, we take pride in supporting farmers that use organic and sustainable growing methods in traditional practices.
What varieties of kratom do you offer?
Kratom can be categorized into three different “veins” — red, green, and white — which all vary in benefits.
- Red-Vein kratom is longer-lasting, more relaxing, and less stimulating than other strains but with a greater calming aroma.
- Green-Vein kratom is energizing and uplifting with a bold and soothing aroma.
- White-Vein kratom is energizing, mood-lifting, and euphoric, perfect for morning users.
Under each of these three different “veins,” there are many strains that are also categorized by their various benefits:
- Maeng Da kratom is the highest potency strain currently available. It has the highest concentration of alkaloids, which is the source of the effects associated with kratom. Maeng Da is known for producing euphoria, high levels of energy, yet has a soothing and relaxing aroma.
- Malay kratom originates from Malaysia and is also known as Malaysian or Green Malay Kratom. This strain produces a more energetic yet controlled effect. It produces a strong euphoria and a gentle rush that makes it a wonderful way to start your day.
- Bali kratom, like its name, originates from the calm and gorgeous island of Bali. This strain produces strong, soothing, and relaxing effects and is perfect for someone who is feeling worried or highly strung. It’s a mainstay in almost every kratom connoisseur’s collection.
- Thai is world-renowned for its potent, energizing, and relaxing aroma. Our Red and Green Thai kratom is sourced from growers in the rich Indonesian jungles, where the weather is warm and soils moist and mineral-rich. The result is a high-quality, fresh kratom that gives you all the properties Thai kratom is known for.
- Borneo kratom is sourced from the jungles of Borneo and like all our products is third-party lab tested to ensure its purity. Users often buy Borneo kratom for its unique energizing, euphoric, and uplifting benefits.
- Indo kratom refers to all the types of kratom leaves from Indonesia. It’s among the most popular kratom strains available today due to its high quality and variety of options. At Kratora, we offer Indo kratom capsules, powders, and even enhanced forms so every type of kratom user can enjoy this great strain.
- Sumatra kratom is wild-harvested from the rainforests of Sumatra in Indonesia. It has a more uplifting and stimulating aroma for the white vein Sumatra strain, a bold, stimulating aroma that is more uplifting for the green vein, and a soothing and relaxing aroma for the Sumatra red kratom.
What forms of kratom do you offer?
What other products do you offer?
How does your rewards program work?
We want you to love our products as much as we love selling them! With every order, you’ll automatically earn Kratora Kratom points for every dollar spent on products. You can also earn points by leaving a review of your previously purchased products! You will earn 50 points after we approve your review. Once your reward points total reaches 250, you’ll have a chance to redeem these reward points for a discount on your order. You must log in to your account to accumulate and redeem points. Points expire after 1 year.
How do I use my points?
Once your points total exceeds 250, you may easily exchange these points for discounts on your future orders. You can easily view your reward points balance under “My Account.” To use your points, just add a product to your shopping cart. At checkout, you will be presented with the option to “Apply Discount” to your order. Simply press on this button and select the number of reward points you would like to apply to your order.
Our products are not sold to minors. To make any purchases from our site, you must be 21 years or older.
None of the products sold on our website are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
The package I received was damaged
You must include a picture of the package, so we can file a claim with USPS or UPS. You will need to retain the contents you received and all the associated packing materials until your claim is settled (usually 30 days). You may be asked to take them to your local Post Office if you used USPS or to a local UPS store for inspection at a later date.
Can I cancel my order before it ships?
If you change your mind and want to cancel your order before it ships, please contact us as soon as possible. You can either use our contact form or send us an email at [email protected]. We will cancel your order and request a full refund.
Please note that an order cannot be canceled after it’s shipped. However, you may return your order within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Why didn’t I receive an order confirmation email?
As soon as you checkout, an email is automatically sent to your email confirming the order. If you do not receive an order confirmation email, please first check your email spam folder. If the email does not appear within 24 hours, please contact us. You may either use our contact form or send us an email at [email protected].
Can I return my item after I receive it?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging and need to be at least 75% of the original volume, except for our liquid kratom products, which need to be at least 50% of the bottle.
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
What are your shipping options?
Our shipping options are:
- USPS: Priority Express Mail, USPS Priority Mail, and USPS Ground Advantage
- UPS: UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Second Day Air and UPS Ground
- USPS Priority Mail
- Express EMS
Visit our shipping and returns page for more details.
What are the shipping costs?
The current rates for our shipping options are:
- USPS Priority Mail: Free for orders over $75. Orders that do not reach that minimum, the rate starts out at $10.
- USPS Ground Advantage: $6.50
- USPS Priority Express Mail: Starts out at $24.35
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: Starts out at $33.50
- UPS Second Day Air: Starts out at $24.75
- UPS Ground: Starts out at $12.25
Orders over $75 will receive free USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
Please note that the final shipping costs may vary depending on the destination or size of the package. You will see the final shipping cost at checkout.
For international shipping, the cost is calculated based on destination and size. Please note that your country may apply customs duties and taxes.
Visit our shipping and returns page for more details.
My package is marked as delivered but I haven’t received it yet.
On occasions, USPS and UPS may update your delivery status a day early in anticipation of its final delivery. If you have not received your package on the following business day, please check with members of your household, neighbors, or apartment/office managers to see if someone accepted the package for you. Occasionally, packages may become lost in transit or delivered to the wrong address. If you are unable to locate your package after 48 hours of it being marked as “delivered,” we recommend contacting USPS or UPS before contacting us. You may use our contact form or email us at [email protected].
My shipment has been lost.
All USPS and UPS mail shipments within the United States will be considered lost if they have not arrived after 15 business days. Orders lost due to incomplete address information provided by the customer are the responsibility of the customer and are not eligible for a refund. Please make sure the shipping address you use for your order is to a safe and secure location. If you have any issues or concerns with your order, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You may either use our contact form or email us at [email protected]. We guarantee that your domestic package will be delivered to the address you provided to us. If your package is lost by the carrier, we’ll replace it at no cost to you. Packages that are stolen after delivery are not eligible for a refund and the customer will need to file a claim with USPS.
I tried to check the status of my package but there is no tracking information on the website
USPS and UPS do not consistently scan or track packages while they are en route. If your package does not arrive within the arranged shipping time-frame, please contact USPS, UPS, or us. You can contact us by either using our contact form or by sending us an email at [email protected]. If your order was shipped using USPS First Class Mail, it is possible for you not to see tracking information from USPS until your order has been delivered.
How do I track shipment progress?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email from us with your tracking number. Simply click on the link provided in the email to track your order and use the shipment number provided in the email. Tracking information is generally available on the evening the package was shipped.
Do you ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses?
USPS deliver to both PO Boxes and APO/FPO military addresses. However UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
I put in the wrong address, what do I do now?
If you notice a mistake in your shipping address, please contact us immediately by our contact form or by emailing us at [email protected]. We try and ship all packages as soon as possible to get them delivered to our customers quickly, so it’s best to contact us as soon as you realize the error. In the case that your package ships before the address can be changed, we will do our best to recall the order. However, all packages that are confirmed delivered to the address on the order are not eligible for a refund. Orders returned to us because of an incorrect or incomplete address will be refunded.
Do you ship internationally?
Due to the complexity around kratom, Kratora only ships to the US, Canada and Mexico. We also ship to military bases outside of the US.
I am an international customer, and I am being asked to pay a fee to receive my package, why?
Each country is different but many countries will charge customs fees and duties on all imported items. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay these fees. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. We have no control over customs duties or import fees, and cannot predict their cost. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. At times, custom policies may also delay the delivery of your package. If the above timeframe has passed and you still have not received your item, please contact your local post office or customs office to check on your package, as they are most likely there. If they state that it is not there, please use our contact form or send us an email at [email protected] so we can look into it.
Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
How can I pay for your products?
At Kratora, we offer the following payment options:
- Credit card: Pay securely using your credit card.
- Sezzle: This method allows you to pay in 4 interest-free payments using your credit card.
- Cash App: To use this method you will need to have the Cash App installed on your device and a Cash App account. Simply scan the QR code at the checkout page or send the exact amount owed for your order to $kratora through the Cash App. Please make sure that you only reference your order number with your payment.
- Coinbase: You will be redirected to the Coinbase payment gateway to complete your order paying with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
- Money order: You will be provided with instructions on sending your money order once your order is complete. Your order will not ship until your money order is received by us. Kratora recommends you mailing your money order with a shipping tracking number to ensure your payment is not lost in the mail. We are not responsible for money orders that are not received.
Is my banking information secure?
Yes, Kratora guarantees your privacy and security. We are secured by an industry leading SSL encryption certificate which ensures encryption of your personal information. We do not store any banking account information, once your order has been processed, the record is deleted from the secure server.
Why is my checking account not accepted?
Please be sure that you are entering your correct and complete bank routing number and checking account number, including any zeros that occur at the beginning of your number. Also please make sure that your phone number is formatted correctly. Your phone number has to formatted like this (xxx) xxx-xxxx, xxxxxxxxxx, or xxx-xxx-xxxx. Do not include the +1 before your phone number. You can go into “My Account” to fix your phone number format or correct it on your order. If you still receive an error, please contact your bank since your bank account might be setup for these kind of payments.