There are a lot of kratom strains out there, and if you’re a beginner, you might not know where to start. We’ve created this guide to kratom strains and effects to eliminate the mystery and help you achieve the effects you’re looking for.
Best All-Around Kratom Strains for Beginners
In the world of kratom, two names are synonymous with excellence and are coveted by the most discerning connoisseurs:
- Maeng Da Kratom: Maeng Da is widely considered the gold standard. Originating in Thailand, it’s one of the most potent strains in existence—the result of centuries of careful selective breeding.
- Bali Kratom: Another one of the world’s most popular strains (and for good reason), Bali kratom hails from the beautiful island of Bali and is known for its fast-acting effects.
Best White Kratom Strains for Beginners
White-vein kratom strains are sourced from immature, white-hued leaves. These strains are ideal if you’re looking for an energizing all-day strain that may help with focus and motivation. The following strains are among the best to start with:
- White Maeng Da: White Maeng Da offers all the potency of Maeng Da and is perfect when you’re seeking a boost of energy.
- White Borneo: White Borneo has a more balanced effects profile than other white kratom strains, making it ideal for new users seeking milder effects.
Best Green Kratom Strains for Beginners
Green-vein varieties are ideal kratom strains because they offer a balanced profile of effects, both calming and energizing, physical and cerebral. If you’re just looking to get your feet wet without being overwhelmed, green is a great place to start. The following strains don’t disappoint:
- Green Malay: Green Malay is often recommended for beginners on account of its pleasing aroma and rich profile of effects.
- Green Thai: Slightly more energizing than many green strains, Green Thai also offers a robust and soothing aroma that’s irresistible.
Best Red Kratom Strains for Beginners
Derived from mature leaves, red-vein kratom strains are noted for their relaxing and soothing effects. The following strains are perfect for end-of-day enjoyment:
- Red Vein Kali: With its powerfully relaxing aroma, this pure Bornean variety may be the ultimate red kratom strain.
- Red Thai: Like all Thai strains, Red Thai has a unique and complex aroma that must be experienced. It’s also extremely potent.
Find the Best Kratom Strains and Their Effects at Kratora
At Kratora, we strive to provide you with the best kratom available. All of our kratom varieties are sourced from local farmers and growers in Southeast Asia, and they’re all fresh, organic, and 3rd-party lab-tested for quality assurance. Browse the full collection of kratom strains and effects, and find your favorite variety.
Want to learn more about kratom quality and value? Start here:
Why Buying Cheap Kratom Can Be Dangerous